I think I told my readers, if there are any, that I am an only child. Little did I realize growing up that that would allow me to have a few interesting adventures as an adult. Today I have decided to share some of those with you and I hope I am not repeating any stories. I will try to keep them in chronological order but that may be impossible for me. I start by reminding you of my flight from New Orleans to Athens, Greece. That's a tale you may find in my blog of June 30, 2019, so I won't retell it now. After that I flew to Washington D.C., which I wrote about on May 18, 2019. These are trips that I made alone and somehow managed to come away unharmed. Then there was the trip to Mexico City before things like email and all the other rapid communication stuff existed. I took some papers containing our shipping company business to the capital for a fellow to sign because at that time there was no way to have that done electronically. Of course when I arrived in Mexico City I...
Comments
Post a Comment