BLOG JOG
When I started writing my blog
It was to be a daily log.
But now when I sit down to write
All my thoughts have taken flight.
I thought of many years ago
When my memory had an easy flow
I could always bring ideas fore
and could remember many more.
Now when I lie down to sleep
Into my head the memories creep
But if I arise to set them down
They don't come back around.
So what you get now in this blog
Are bits and pieces from my memory jog.
Please enjoy what words are here
I'll do better later in the year.
It was to be a daily log.
But now when I sit down to write
All my thoughts have taken flight.
I thought of many years ago
When my memory had an easy flow
I could always bring ideas fore
and could remember many more.
Now when I lie down to sleep
Into my head the memories creep
But if I arise to set them down
They don't come back around.
So what you get now in this blog
Are bits and pieces from my memory jog.
Please enjoy what words are here
I'll do better later in the year.
Comments
Post a Comment