NOAH
I ran across this quote and just have to share it. Nothing original comes to my mind today.
And Noah, he often said to his wife when he sat down to dine,
"I don't care where the water goes if it doesn't get into the wine."
As "a woman of a certain age", I have a lot on my mind. Actually, I've had a lot on my mind for a long time and now it's time to share. I hope you enjoy these anecdotes, quips and ramblings, along with a little poetry here and there. I would enjoy friendly feedback from you, my readers!
I ran across this quote and just have to share it. Nothing original comes to my mind today.
And Noah, he often said to his wife when he sat down to dine,
"I don't care where the water goes if it doesn't get into the wine."
Comments
Post a Comment